Monday, February 28, 2011

Some Art....

So the last few days I've been working on the pieces I will be putting into a show I'm having in a month. I figured I'd give you guys a taste of what Ive been doing. Its kinda odd to say the least...

Preview of New Print

It's a bit off my usual style but I'm really liking the oddness of it. Not to mention the awkward feeling people get when they look at it, that was kinda my intention.

Not much more from me today, I finished the armor pieces I was working on the other day and I'm going to start on the waist armor pieces next...those are all white as well. I also filled the seam lines in on the PG Aile Strikes Beam Rifle and sanded all the nasty mold marks off the Armor Snider Knifes (probably the worst molding lines Ive ever seen...it is on a PG...hmmm). Thats it from me today more to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment