Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A Sneak Preview

So I figured after talking that much you probably would like to see at least a bit of my work. Which is reasonable I guess grated I made this to display my various works. So lets start with some of my more artistic stuff. These are some prints I have made in the last few years. Hopefully the picture quality is not horrible.

"Abel's Forest 1-3"         1/9         Neil Pascarella


O.k. so this is the most recent piece of work that I have finished. It is titled "Abel's Forest" and it is a ten color silk screened triptych (It is an edition of 10). If you look closely there are actually three panels. This Image was inspired by a photograph that a good friend of mine took. I'd say it was a pain in the ass to make, took me nearly eight weeks to complete. Moving on...

"Reflections"         7/9         Neil Pascarella 
This next print is a ten color silkscreen as well, It was inspired by a picture I took with my iPhone of the Christian Science Center in Boston. Do not let this fool you, I not a very religious man but I did however think it was a very beautiful picture. 




This is a T-shit mock up that I made when I was fancy of the idea of my own clothing company. I pressed out 80 of these bad boys and sold maybe 20? I made my money back, but for the work that was involved maybe ill just stick to making T's for local bands.

So thats about all the art work I want to share right now. Tomorrow I'm going to hang around the art department at my old school and try and get some work done for a show I am having. I also need to take pictures of the miniatures I have painted so I can start with that. Hopefully I can share what I'm working on in the studio tomorrow. 






No comments:

Post a Comment