Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam Secrets

So today I was surfing the web and I found the first two secrets to the new Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam were posted. I was pretty excited to actually get a chance to check these out being that the Aile Strike is one of my favorite.

Real Grade Strike Gundam Secrets

So.....They are just showing me things I already know. Apparently from what I see the Aile Strike will have a similar shoulder joint as the Zaku II. The second secret looks to be a double joint with a hinge and a ball joint at the waist and hip. Third secret is only a day away, maybe they will tell us the next model is going to be made out of plastic! All kidding aside its good to have a little look at what to expect, I still am quite excited for this release.

In other news I sold some stuff on eBay over the week, Ill be using the extra cash to grab some decals for my Gouf Custom, and My PG Strike Gundam. I also managed to find some pretty good hands on eBay for Master Grades, they have fully articulating fingers much like the Perfect Grade hands. I'm pretty sure ill be trying these hands out on my Gouf Custom to see how well they work.

Master Grade Upgraded Hands

I may need to modify them with a few rare earth magnets, they do not look like they will have a peg.

Other than shopping around I haven't gotten too much work done on my models, I took a few days to work on some new drawings for an Art Show that I will be having with a friend next month. Trying to change my style up a bit so theses drawings are a bit different from my normal style. I would have taken some pictures of my progress but I don't want to give away too much before the Art Show.

So whats on the agenda for the rest of the week. Well I just finished up some prep on my PG Aile Strike Gundam and all the white armor pieces for the legs are ready for paint, Ill probably get around to doing it tomorrow. I also just finished putting some small hex head screws into the Gatling Shield of the Gouf Custom that I modified last post so I'm going to start getting the Gouf ready for paint (Just need to finish up the battery compartment). Lastly I just finished up mocking up the spray booth that I will be making with the money I got from my eBay auctions. Its going to be relatively small, just big enough for my models.

I'm excited to get some painting done tomorrow, its been about a month since I last got a chance to paint so Ill make sure to take some pictures of my work space and my equipment for the blog. So tomorrow Ill get some more pictures up, I'm hoping to get 20-30 posts in this month so I need to up my game a bit and stop being lazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment