Sunday, March 6, 2011

New York Bound

Tomorrow I will be heading to New York for the day with a good friend of mine. We'll probably end up going to MoMA and some other museums while we are down there and grab lunch as well. My friend doesn't know it yet but I have a secret agenda to head to the Elizabeth Mall on Canal Street to visit a store that is a secret to most Gundam Fans. The store specializes in all sorts of imported Chinese/Japaneses toys and models such as Gundam so I will defiantly be posting tomorrow to let you guys know the scoop on that store and how good the deals are.

In other news, I got my tax return and with some of the money I will be buying a new Air Brush and a few model kits I've had my eye on.

Iwata HP-CS Eclipse

Thats what I've been looking at for the past few days now the Iwata HP-CS Eclipse and its actually what I've wanted for quite some time now. I had to make the choice between the Eclipse and the DevilBiss Dagr and all signs are pointing to the Eclipse.

Hopefully tomorrow I can sneak some photos of this place in for the blog. I know the shop owners don't like it very much when you take pictures but for you guys I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment