Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Real Grade Aile Strike Gundam Pictures!

So I found these scouring the inter-webs just about 15 mins ago. I apologize for not posting in quite some time, Ive been super bust. I just recently got a new job, finally putting my college degree to good use. Anyways less talky more pictures...






Looks like a whole mess of Win to me, I for one cannot wait for this kit to come out. Just a few more weeks and I can see if I can score one off of Ebay, being thats the only place ill probably be able to find it that soon. If not I can always wait until May when most of the US distributors get their....hmmm

Anyways, I'm going to try and post back this weekend with a bunch of updates. I finally finished my spray booth, I finished all the decals and sprayed the flat coat on my RG Zaku II and I have an update on the Color Scheme for the Gouf. Lets just say that if I can pull off this color scheme, my Gouf is going to win me quite a few medals. I also just finished painting a group of War Machine figures, six to be exact and they are looking quite awesome as well.

Hopefully I can get some time to post and do some painting in the next couple of days. Keep checking back for updates. 

No comments:

Post a Comment