Thursday, October 6, 2011

Apologies...

My apologies for not being on in almost 3 months, the first 2 months of teaching have been a bit rough. Not much Gundam going on right now though so you guys haven't missed much!. I did however paint a small SD kid about a week ago to kick start me back into painting. Ill be sure to upload some pictures of the SD kit. I also recently have gotten into custom vinyl toys; kidrobot. I'm having a lot of fun with these guys, sculpting and painting and such. Ill post some pictures of them as well.

Hopefully in the coming months I will post more, until then keep checking back now and then maybe Ill have some new stuff. Hope you guys enjoy these pictures. Take Care!

P.S. Next week is New York ComicCon, Ill be sure to take many pictures of that to post for you guys!




















No comments:

Post a Comment